Designed for reverse engineering, non-contact quality control and rapid prototyping of medium size objects.
The eviXscan 3D Optima+M scanner replaced the previous Heavy Duty Optima model. This new scanner has modern high-speed cameras of 7 MPix resolution and a new projector with higher light source intensity. The scanning area was increased by 43% and it is now 320 x 190 x 120 mm. At the same time the scanning time decreased 4 times and is 1.2 seconds.
What to expect?
Reverse Engineering. Quality Control. Rapid prototyping.
Excellent quality scans of details from 7cm up to 100cm in size, which makes this device suitable for most applications, as well as a high density of scanning points, high accuracy.and reduced distance between the scanner itself and the object by 230 mm which facilitates the operation of the measuring device during scanning.
Moreover, its lightweight and compact design makes it easy to integrate with a robot.
– High quality lenses and cameras: 2 x 7Mpx
– Certfified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps – up to 0.009mm
– Scanning time: 1.2 seconds
– Point cloud density: 117 pt/mm2
– Software: eviXscan 3D Suite
– Connection: USB 3.0
– Export results to popular formats – stl, ply, obj, asc, bin.