What kind of data do we collect
This data is stored anonymously and are solely used for general statistics analysis – web-mining – with the purpose of improving our services.
Who can access this data
The data we collect is exclusive to us.
For how long is this data kept
The collected data will be kept until consent for their storage is revoked.
How is this data used
Visitor data protection
All data supplied to us by you, when visiting our website, are protected through several security measures, namely through restricted access and data confidentiality. However, we advise caution as third party data interception is an ever-present threat – as such, any data you choose to share with us, you do so at your own risk. Thus, it is your responsibility to make sure your system is protected against all kinds of threats, including malware, virus, and worms.
Without following the appropriated safety measures such as the secure configuration of your web browser, antivirus software, firewall as well as not using unknown-origin, dubious software, the risk of personal data breach – unconsented access by third parties – is aggravated.
It is your right to choose whether to accept cookies, should you prefer not to.
You can also alter your browser definitions so that you’re warned when prompted for cookies.
As the holder of your data, you have the following rights:
– Be informed on the treatment of your personal data, which we guarantee through the clarifications stated throughout this privacy statement;
– Access to the stored personal data, strictly relevant to you;
– Rectifying incorrect or incomplete personal data;
– Forgetting your personal data when these are no longer necessary or when their treatment is no longer licit;
– Opposing the personal data treatment for commercial use or any other motifs that are relevant to your current situation;
– Data portability – meaning receiving your personal data in an automatic format, and forwarding them to another treatment-responsible entity;
– Complaint to a control authority should you deem that your personal data were treated in an illicit manner;
You may exercise your right to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data hold consent